By using this website you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Any and all information you add to the site is that of your own and does not represent the views of the website owners or any affiliated organisations.
- The Kenya Disability Resource website and it's owners cannot be held responsible for the lose of any information lost by you while you are using the website.
- All information used from other resources will be referenced and will contain links to it where possible.
- Every effort has been taking to make the website compatible with as many electronic devices and browsers as possible, if you discover an issue, drop us a line about it and we will endeavour to resolve.
- All efforts have been made to keep this website 'clean' and free from viruses. We cannot be held responsible for any malicious actions to you or your system through from third-parties exploiting our website. Where discovered we will endeavour to contact and inform any affected parties.
- All information on this site was correct at the time of publication. We will keep this information up to date as best we can, please double check any information before acting upon it. We cannot be help responsible for any adverse actions resulting from the use of information on this website.